- 10:00am~5:50pm From Monday to Sunday.
- The museum will be closed on January 1st, Lunar New Year’s Day(Feb. 12, 2021), Korean Thanksgiving Day(Sep. 21, 2021) and Others (Days deemed necessary by Director General of the Museum).
Monday through Sunday
- Everyone must reserve free admission tickets online
Tickets Go to reserve
- Visitors are required to make reservations online prior to arrival(Telephone reservations will not be accepted). On-site ticketing is not available.
- Reservation is available from 00:00, 30 days before the visiting day. Reservation for the same day is not available from 00:00 to 00:30.
- Up to 5 people can enter per reservation, and reservation can only be made once a day.
- If you are not entering for 30 minutes, the ticket will be automatically cancelled.
(* Cancelled tickets will be available for on-day reservation.)
- Reservation is available until 50 minutes after the start of each session.
- Children’s Museum permits non-commercial photography without flash in all areas of the museum.
- Publication, broadcast or other distributions and commercial uses are prohibited without permission from the museum.
- No stroller is allowed in the galleries during the vacation season (Jan-Feb and Jul-Aug), weekends and other holidays, when there are many visitors. Pease park the strollers at the Information Desk of the Children's Museum.
Food in the Lunch Lounge
- Food is not allowed in the galleries.
- Water fountains are located in front of the Children's Classroom. Food must only be consumed in the Lunch Lounge.
- The Lunch Lounge is only for eating the food you brought (no food delivery allowed).
- Please don't use the Lunch Lounge for other purposes such as studying.