Current Special A Rain of Flowers: Buddhist Hanging Scroll at Eunhaesa Temple
Buddhist Paingting Gallery / May.06.2020 - Oct.11.2020
Current Special Treasures from the Family of Minister Lee Hangbok Calligraphy and PaintingⅡ Gallery / May.06.2020. - Sep.13.2020.
Current Special Clap in Awe, Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do Calligraphy and Painting Ⅱ Gallery / May.06.2020 - May.30.2021
Upcoming Special The New National Treasures 2017-2019 Special Exhibition Gallery of the National Museum of Korea / Jun.23.2020 - Aug.30.2020
Current Special Collection from Vietnam National Museum of History Donated works, Kaneko kazushige Gallery / Mar.27.2019 - Nov.01.2020
Reliquary from the East Pagoda at Gameunsa Temple Site Unified Silla Period
| H. 30.2cm | Treasure No. 1359
Pensive Bodhisattva Three Kingdoms Period
┃ National Treasure No. 83
Celadon Gourd-shaped Ewer and Stand with Inlaid Grass and Flower Design Treasure 1930 | Goryeo | H. 29.8cm, (mouth)
CurrentOpening of World Art Gallery
- Date 2019-12-16 ~ 2021-11-07
- Location World Art Gallery, Permanent Exhibition Hall 3F
Opening of World Art Gallery in National Museum of Korea The National Museum of Korea has reorganized its existing Asian Arts Gallery into the “World Art Gallery” to present a variety...
CurrentCollection from Vietnam National Museum of History
- Date 2019-03-27 ~ 2020-11-01
- Location Donated works, Kaneko kazushige Gallery
Collection from Vietnam National Museum of History Exhibition dates: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 to Sunday, November 1, 2020 Exhibition venue: Donated works, Kaneko kazushige Gallery
UpcomingA Rain of Flowers: Buddhist Hanging Scroll at Eunhaesa Temple
- Date 2020-06-15 ~ 2020-10-11
- Location Buddhist Paingting Gallery
The 15th Gwaebul Exhibition A Rain of Flowers: Buddhist Hanging Scroll at Eunhaesa Temple The National Museum of Korea is pleased to present the exhibition A Rain of Flowers: Buddhis...
UpcomingTreasures from the Family of Minister Lee Hangbok
- Date 2020-06-15 ~ 2020-09-13
- Location Calligraphy and PaintingⅡ Gallery
Treasures from the Family of Minister Lee Hangbok Lee Hangbok (1556–1618, sobriquet: Baeksa) was the minister who shouldered much of the burden of defending the Joseon Dynasty during the ...
UpcomingThe New National Treasures 2017-2019
- Date 2020-06-23 ~ 2020-08-30
- Location Special Exhibition Gallery of the National Museum of Korea
A Once-in-a-Lifetime Celebration of National Treasures and Treasures The National Museum of Korea is presenting the largest number of treasures and national treasures collected in one pl...
UpcomingEncounter between gods and humans: Sanxingdui, ancient civilization of Sichuan, China
- Date 2020-11-10 ~ 2021-01-31
- Location Special Exhibition Gallery
UpcomingClap in Awe, Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do
- Date 2020-06-15 ~ 2021-05-30
- Location Calligraphy and Painting Ⅱ Gallery
Clap in Awe Album of Genre Paintings by Kim Hong-do is the definitive masterpiece of Kim Hong-do (1745–after 1806, sobriquet: Danwon). The paintings “Wrestling,” “A Dancing Boy,” and “A...
- Opening times
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday : 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Wednesday & Saturday : 10:00 am ~ 9:00 pm
- Sunday & Holidays : 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
- Temporary Closed Monday of the Permanent Exhibition Hall : April 6th and November 2nd.
- Closed days January 1st, Seollal (Jan. 25, 2020), Chuseok (Oct. 1, 2020)
News and Press Releases
News and Press Releases
- Notice of Temporary Closure Notice of Temporary Closure Beginning from 18:00 on Friday, May 29 until Sunday, June 14, the National Museum of Kore... 2020.05.28
- 2020 Museum Network Fellowship Program Announcement with ... We would like to announce that we have decided to postpone the period of the Museum Network Fellowship to November 1-14, 2020 with priority... 2020.04.03