Address : 137, Seobinggo-ro (168-6, Yongsan-dong 6-ga), Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-797, Korea
Phone : +82-2-2077-9000 (Korean, English) / 9045 (Japanese) / 9047 (Chinese)
- Seobinggo-dong Community Service Center → Seobinggo Station → National Museum of Korea (or Yongsan Family Park) → Ichon Station → Yongsan District Tax Office → Yongsan Technical High School
- Isu Bridge → Seobinggo Station → Yongsan Family Park → National Museum of Korea (or Yongsan Family Park)→ Ichon Station → Yongsan District Tax Office → Yongsan Technical High School
Seoul City Tour Bus
- The Seoul City Tour Bus company offers the City Circulation Course with 26 stops at popular tourist sites around Seoul, including one stop at the National Museum of Korea. The full tour lasts about two hours (subject to traffic conditions). Riders can disembark at any stop and catch another later bus at the same stop.
- Hours: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm (Buses leave every 30 minutes, with the last bus leaving at 7:00 pm.)
- For more information, call +82-2-777-6090 (Seoul City Tour office).
Circular Route (27 stops in total)
Gwanghwamun → Deoksugung Palace → Namdaemun Market → Seoul Station → USO → Yongsan Station → National Museum of Korea → The Korean War Memorial Hall → Army Base in Yongsan → Itaewon → Crown Hotel → Myeong-dong → Namsangol Hanok Village/House of Korea → Grand Ambassador Seoul → National Theater of Korea → N Seoul Tower → Hyatt Hotel → Tower Hotel → Shilla Hotel → Dongdaemun Market → Daehak-ro → Changgyeonggung Palace → Changdeokgung Palace → Insa-dong → Cheong Wa Dae (The Blue House) → Gyeongbokgung Palace → Gwanghwamun
※ For more information: +82-2-777-6090