Reservation for children’s Museum
You can enter the Children’s Museum either by on-site ticketing or online Reservation and it is free.
- On-site ticketing is available for 200 people for each round (1200 per day) on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Online Reservation is available for 1 to 100 people (individual & groups) for each round and can be made from midnight, 30 days prior to the desired date.
- To cancel online, you should cancel the day before the reserved date, by 5:00pm.
- After online reservation, if you print out reservation confirmation letters, you can enter the Children’s Museum without the tickets.
- Inquiry on visit to Children’s Museum : 02)2077-9647, 9648, 9650
Reservation for Education Program
The Children's museum provides various audiences with a range of education programs.
- Students can experience what they have learnt in school, use the Children’s Museum, permanent and special exhibitions and participate in a variety of family and children’s programs.
- With various Children’s Museum education programs, you can learn more about Korea’s traditional culture and history.
- To apply online (first-come-first-served basis), you can apply from midnight, 30 days prior to the desired date.
- Inquiry on reservation to education programs of the Children’s Museum : 02)2077-9637, 9643